Thursday, May 13, 2010

5-13-10 around 9PM

Tonight after doing some school, I went to the RaceWay gas station. The first person I talked to was a Muslim. He based his salvation on works and hoped his good deeds out weigh the bad in the end. He was raised going to a Catholic church but left because he felt that the church was more like a business rather than a church. We had a long talk about how Jesus is God but he rejected Him. He feels that we are all the same and have the same God and all will go to heaven. I shared with him that he needed to trust Jesus as his Savior so that his sins could be forgiven, which his religion does not offer. After that I talked to a young Hispanic around 25 years old. He also put his trust in his works to save him. He hoped he was going heaven when he died. He said he had never heard of Moses or the ten commandments before. I shared these commandments with him and how everybody has broken them. I told him about Jesus but he said he had to go and would not talk any longer. I prayed for them as I drove home. May God save them.

No comments:

Post a Comment